Booking system guide
This guide will help if you are new to using our booking system.We use a system called AccessPlanIt, where you can register and manage your bookings. You will be able to book multiple sessions and receive reminders a day before the session.
Please note that AccessPlanIt has a ‘checkout’ system where you are asked to enter card details. We will not take any payment, as our services are free to access. Unfortunately we are unable to remove this option so please enter your details but don’t worry – you won’t get charged!
Register a new account
If you are new to Penny Brohn UK or have not attended an online group session before.
You need to complete a registration form before you can book your session. (You will only have to do this once).
- You can register for an account at https://pennybrohn.accessplanit.com/accessplan/checkout/register
3. When you’ve completed the form, click ‘register’ at the bottom of the page.
You will receive an email, to the email address you provided, confirming your registration with Penny Brohn UK. You can now use this email and password to sign in and book on any online session.
Existing account and forgotten password
If you have an existing login and have used the booking system before.
- Please enter your email or username and your password to login.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot password?” and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to book your chosen online session(s).
Book an online session
To book a place on one of our online group sessions follow the steps below to book your chosen session.
- On each online session on our website, you will see a list of dates available to book (see example). This page has a brief description of the session and a list of dates and times.
- Click “book” for your chosen session date and time to add it to your basket (a new window/tab will open). The system then takes you to your basket to complete your booking. You will need to register if you are new or login if you have already registered.
Tip: If you want to book more than one session, select your previous window/tab in your browser, and you will see the last session you viewed where you can browse more online sessions. The system will remember any sessions you have already selected.
- You will see a list of your chosen session(s) on the left and your name on the right of the screen.
- Check the sessions listed are correct.
- All sessions are currently free, so the price is set at £0.00
- Click “Continue to payment” underneath your name
- On the next screen select your name under ‘Bill To’ on the drop down menu
- To proceed confirm you agree with our Terms and Conditions by ticking the box on screen
- Finally, click ‘Complete’ to finish your booking. When your booking is complete, you will be able to download a receipt (optional) and add your booked session(s) to your calendar.
You will receive an email with joining instructions for your session. This will include a Zoom link to join the session.
You must follow these instructions all the way to the end and click Complete, otherwise you have not fully registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, if you know your Penny Brohn UK username and password, you can sign in and book courses online using our new system. You will not need to register again. If you have signed up before, or have previously attended one of our online sessions, but do not have your Password, you can ask for a password reset on the booking page, and it will be sent to the email address you used when you originally registered.
Each booking will be for one place in the group or course. If you would like your friend or family member to attend, please forward them the booking page from the website, so that they can sign up and book their own place on the course. If you have any issues with bookings, please call our friendly bookings team on 0303 3000 118.
Some courses may require additional information. If this is the case, you will be notified via email and the information will be requested. If your circumstances have changed, or you wish us to remove or add information from your profile, please email our bookings on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0303 3000 118.
We will send you an email to your registered email address when the bookings are made. This will include any Zoom links or joining details you will need. We will also send you a reminder email 1 day before the course starts. We are also implementing an SMS service for reminders (coming soon) or you can log into your account any time and see your calendar or course list for upcoming and past courses.